EUTEX INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD is looking to add a qualified accountant to their Singapore office
The accountant is responsible for the accurate representation of the company’s financials for internal and external reporting. This role will be responsible for Company’s tax compliance reporting preparation and submission to tax advisor.
This position requires a degree in accounting as well as full charge accounting background (2-3 years’ experience), problem-solving skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience with an Enterprise Reporting Package (ERP). The person will work independently and develop and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally. Salary range is S$ 3,500.00 SDG per month to S$ 4,500.00 SGD per month based upon experience and credentials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following;
Whilst always being in compliance with company safety and quality procedures, position holder must;
- Accomplish timely and accurate reporting, manage collections, and ensure vendors are paid timely.
- Maintain weekly reporting on cashflow projections and other operational reporting as required by management.
- Day-to-day maintenance of the company’s general ledger (including investigates accounting discrepancies, clean up and fix transactions.
- Preparation of Month-end and Year-end Closing of the company’s books for submission to Management, CPA, Auditors, Bank, and Government Authorities as and when required.
- Shall be required to work as an integral part of the operations team to perform other related duties when required to meet ongoing needs of the organization.
- Provide relevant analysis of business performance and keep local and Group Management informed of issues that arise.
Only Singapore based candidates with Singapore work rights should apply