IECEx Verification Global OEM
IECEx Verification Global OEM
EUTEX have been supporting one of the largest global process management providers, providing assurance their process skids meet international standards, directives and project specifications in relation to their use within potentially explosive atmospheres.
EUTEX have been carrying out Design Reviews on a series of process skids for use on various O&G projects throughout Europe, Middle East & Asia.
After this review, Initial Inspection is carried out on the finished installation involving 100% Detailed Inspection of all electrical equipment installed.
Benefits to our Client
The Benefit to our client is multifaceted.
By reviewing their product design, we are able to confirm the design;
- Complies with the specification laid down in the Project & International Standards being followed
- Has the appropriate certificate and associated documents to meet conditions of use.
- Avoids costly mistakes (replacing wrongly or non-certified equipment).
By carrying out an Initial detailed Inspection, we are able to confirm the installation;
- Has been installed as per specification laid down in the Project & International Standards being followed
- Has been installed without damage and as per any conditions of use
- Has a comprehensive “Ex” dossier to back up full compliance “as built”
- Provides assurance to the end user that a 3rd Party verification has been carried out by an IECEx Certified Inspection Service Facility.
Client historical average percentage value of overall project cost for rework without 3rd Party verification.
Client recent average percentage value of overall project cost for rework with 3rd Party verification.
EUTEX have been engaged on these projects for over 24 months utilizing over 10,000 man hours – all without any Lost Time Accidents (LTA’s) or Incidents (LTI’s) in full compliance with required Client Procedures along with relevant Country & International Standards.
- LNG Operations.
- H&S Compliance
- Plant reliability
Keys to Success
- EUTEX Standard Certification Procedures
- Competent Certified Inspectors
- Detailed Project Management
- Ability to interpret Standards and propose cost effective ALARP solutions.
- Removal on intolerable Safety Risk
- Compliance with company & international standards
- Overall project cost savings of over 10% by reducing re-work.
- IEC 60079 SERIES.
About EUTEX Services
We are a group of companies focused on services related to Hazardous Area Awareness and Asset Integrity. We provide specialized safety training and inspection services for companies who deal with the world of Potentially Explosive Atmospheres. From our inception over 11 Years ago, EUTEX has without a doubt, been the go-to company for hazardous area compliance around the world.
With Offices, Training and Inspection Centers in Houston and Singapore, the group is dedicated to the safety of personnel and asset protection by supplying International NEC / IEC Electrical Cables & Hazardous Area Accessories, Atex, IECEx competence training, including CompEx assessments, facility compliance and equipment inspection services.
Learn more about us here!
1225 North Loop West, Suite #705 Houston, TX 77008 Office: 713.862.0088 Fax: 832.358.1165