The Design Verification process consists of our Highly Experienced Certified Engineers, reviewing a design against the relevant standards and protection concepts to ensure a X,Y, or Z meets the compliance criteria to move to its building stage. This service saves our clients time and money because ….
EUTEX Engineers verify that each piece of equipment selected within the process design:
- Complies with the specification laid down in the Project, Company or International Standards being followed.
- Has the appropriate certificate and associated documents to meet conditions of use.
Our engineers will either provide:
- Sign off that each piece of equipment selected within the process design complies with the specification laid down in the Project, Company or International Standards being followed
- Confirmation that all equipment has the appropriate certificate and associated documents to meet conditions of use
- Details of non-compliances
- Information on why any Equipment is not suitable for location
- Advice on certification not available, incorrect or incomplete
- Guidance on Conditions if use cannot be met (or may cause issues being met)
» Introduction to Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Competency During Hazardous Area Inspection
» Controlling Fire and Explosion Risks within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Evidence of Compliance within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Fundamental Differences between IECEx and ATEX
» Safe Operations
» Where do you commonly find Ex equipment?
1225 North Loop West, Suite #705 Houston, TX 77008 Office: 713.862.0088 Fax: 832.358.1165
1803 ADCP Tower A, Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Bldg. – 39, Shop No. 102, Indian Corporation, Dapode Rd, Mankoli Naka Bhiwandi, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra 421302 India
85 Pan Hlaing Street Sanchaung Township 11111 Yangon The Republic Of The Union Of Myanmar
1/9 Jaroenpattana Road Tambol Huy Pong Amphur Muang Rayong 21150 Thailand
2 Venture Drive, #16-06 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526 Office: +65.6251.8820