Initial Detailed Inspection
Initial Detailed Inspection for Explosive Atmospheres
Our Experienced, Trained and CERTIFIED Inspection Teams can carry out a comprehensive Initial detailed Inspection for Potentially Explosive Atmospheres.
EUTEX Inspection Teams firstly check at detailed grade – that each piece of equipment to be installed within the Potentially Hazardous Area:
- Is compliant with the specification laid down in the Project, Company or International Standards being followed
- Is suitable for Area Installed
- Has the appropriate certificate and associated documents
- Is not damaged or has had any unauthorized modifications
- Is installed using suitably specified accessories
- Is installed to meet any specific conditions of use.
EUTEX Technicians ensure installation is:
- Clearly identified (use of various tagging methods available)
- Documented and verified (Inspection report created for every piece of Equipment installed within a Hazardous Area)
- Given a statement of Compliance (compliance report with status of every piece of equipment and any remedial action required provided).
» Introduction to Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Competency During Hazardous Area Inspection
» Controlling Fire and Explosion Risks within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Evidence of Compliance within Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
» Fundamental Differences between IECEx and ATEX
» Safe Operations
» Where do you commonly find Ex equipment?
1225 North Loop West, Suite #705 Houston, TX 77008 Office: 713.862.0088 Fax: 832.358.1165
1803 ADCP Tower A, Electra Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Bldg. – 39, Shop No. 102, Indian Corporation, Dapode Rd, Mankoli Naka Bhiwandi, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra 421302 India
85 Pan Hlaing Street Sanchaung Township 11111 Yangon The Republic Of The Union Of Myanmar
1/9 Jaroenpattana Road Tambol Huy Pong Amphur Muang Rayong 21150 Thailand
2 Venture Drive, #16-06 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526 Office: +65.6251.8820